Ruth is one of the featured women. At 100 years old, she offers her tips for living with style:
- I never go to bed with my makeup on. that is number one.At night you must let your skin breathe.
- I use a lipstick brush to paint on my lipstick--It stays on longer that way. I can also use a lipstick longer than anyone else because I can dig into it.
- Every night before I got to bed I use Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour beauty cream on my lips. You must keep your lips moisturized.
- I make myself go out everyday, even if its only to walk around the block. The key to staying young is to keep moving. You are never too old to exercise.
- Invest in quality pieces, they never go out of style.
- Don't look at the calendar, just keep celebrating everyday.
- I dress up everyday and I don't wear blue jeans. I dress up even to mail a letter, you never know who you will meet along the way.
- I have been active my whole life. An old Elizabeth Arden Ad said, 'If you want to look like this when you are 40 start when you are 20'.